For GML, Responsible Gaming is not a contractual obligation, but a strategic choice embodied in the culture of the Group. It has been included since the very first moment of our operation in the heart of the values and “rules” that should govern the company and we actively communicate and promote the cause to the public. Positioning and advocacy for Responsible Gaming is a key strategic option.
In view of this predisposition and conviction, we launched a new communication campaign with a key message, “LOVE THE GAME – PLAY RESPONSIBLE”, focusing on the importance of controlling the game by each player, but also on the notion that what makes a player very good is knowing when to stop and enjoy watching a game.
We continue to invest in initiatives that protect the player from excessive betting action, to maintain control and ensure a pleasant play experience. These include, but are not limited to:
- Daily, Monthly & Annual Deposits & Deposits Set by Customers / Members
- Self-exclusion selection after contacting Customer Support
- Select to notify play activity
- Links for helping institutions
- Information for self-protection
- Tools for the exclusion and protection of minors