- Data collection
GML may collect and use device IDs, cookies, and other marks, including third-party information (Google Analytics), to associate accounts and / or devices with you. We base our processing upon our legitimate interests and those of third parties that are our partners/affiliates. We collect this information in order to provide you the best possible browsing experience. Failure to collect this data would result in not providing to you better browsing experience.
- Disclosure of personal information
We will not sell, disclose, or rent your personal information to any third party/entities in ways different from what is disclosed in this privacy notice. However, we may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business, assets or shares, we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business, assets or shares.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation, in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions, or to protect our rights, property, or safety, or those of our customers or others.
- Finally, we may disclose certain personal information to unaffiliated third-party service providers, agents or independent contractors who help us maintain our website and provide other administrative services to us (including, but not limited to, order processing and fulfillment, providing customer service, maintaining and analyzing data, sending customer communications on our behalf, and entry collection, winner selection and prize fulfillment for contests, and other promotions). We seek to ensure that these unaffiliated third parties will not use the personal information for any other purpose than to provide the administrative services for which they are responsible. We also enter into contracts with these third parties that compel them to meet the privacy standards required by law in handling your personal information, and use the information only for the purposes for which it was conveyed to them. Third parties provide the public with details on the process of data through their websites or any other available communication assets.
- How long we keep your data
It is our policy to only retain users information for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was originally obtained, in alignment with the Data Minimisation and Storage Limitation principles. Additionally, we align the retention of your information with potential differentiations arising from the exercising of your data privacy rights
- Your data privacy rights
At any point while we are maintaining or processing your data, you have the following rights and can submit a relevant request via your personal account:
- Right of information/access – you have the right to access the personal data that we hold about you
- Right of rectification – you may have the right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete. Right to erasure – you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records and we are obliged to satisfy such request in certain circumstances
- Right to restriction on processing – you may have the right to request to restrict the processing of your personal information and we are obliged to satisfy such request when certain conditions apply
- Right to data portability – you may have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organization
- Right to object – you have the right to object to particular processing activities, under certain conditions
- Right to withdraw consent – in cases that we base our processing activities on your consent you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org . Such consent withdrawal request will not affecting the lawfulness of processing based on such consent before the withdrawal.
- We will assess your request and reply to you regarding the progress and outcome of the request (granting of request, partial granting of request, rejection of request), as soon as possible and in any case in no longer than one month of the request’s submission. In the event that GML refuses your request regarding the aforementioned Data Privacy Rights, we will provide you with a reason as to why. You have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the Regulatory authority and the DPO
- We reserve the right to reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical efforts or have disproportionate technical consequences, risk the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical.
- You may configure your browser to block all cookies, including cookies associated with our services, or to indicate when a cookie is being set by us. However, it is important to remember that many of our services may not function properly if cookies are disabled. For example, we may not remember your language preferences. Please refer to your browser’s or mobile device’s technical documentation for instructions on how to delete and/or disable cookies.
- For further information on cookies, how they are used and how they apply to the use of your personal data, please visit www.aboutcookies.org or allaboutcookies.org.
- Contact us